Thursday, November 3, 2016

A Quick Update

nyulocal.com
     Hey guys, sorry to not have anything up this week. It’s been a busy week with school and work, and a little competition going on that you may or may not know about called the National Novel Writing Month challenge. It’s basically where you sit down and write a novel in a month, and it’s something I’ve been looking forward to all year. Last year I wrote the novel I was deep into editing for release, but now I’m writing the sequel to my first book, Red Steel. Have you heard of it? Some guy on Amazon called it “An American V For Vendetta,” which is an insane compliment that would give me hives were I able to get hives. I hope you guys can pick it up, either in Kindle version or in the paperback one. Also, don't forget to subscribe to my podcast Discoverography on iTunes, if you would be so kind.
     Basically, I’m letting you guys know this because there may be periods of time where I might be a bit sparse on here. I’d been planning on writing a bit about the Titanfall 2 issue, but given that I’ve been so busy hitting the ground running with this book I’ll just link you to this video that talks about it (conversation starts around the 30 minute mark). Friday I will definitely be back with a review for either Dr. Strange or Hacksaw Ridge, and Sunday I will absolutely have a commentary article for one of those. Just please be patient with me during the week, especially since bankruptcy homework is still a thing that will be with me until December. Anyways, I hope you all will bear with me as I get accustomed to this new workload and that you’ll stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment